- Our Double Hung Windows are manufactured with triple glass. Two of these panes are high performance soft coated Low-E glass. The frames are completely welded in all four corners & foam filled. In between the panes we use a warm edge white super spacer. We use a double seal to seal our glass. Our windows are aluminum reinforced for added strength.
- We add Triple Weather Stripping to the very critical top area of the window. This weather stripping, Q-lon, is of the highest quality and everlasting. It will never need to be replaced.
- In the center of the window we use triple weather stripping with interlocking tongue & groove. The bottom sash also has double weather stripping.
- Our window also has a sloped sill for immediate water drainage.
- Power automatic locking system is provided as a standard feature for your safety and easy operation. Our windows have a stainless steel constant force balance. The frames of our windows are a closed master frame for air tightness and thermo efficiency. Stream-lined, narrow-line design 2 ½” less on the frame, creating less vinyl and adding more glass.
All materials used are of the highest quality, solid, and formulated for a long lasting life.
Our Model 5400 Maxi Double Hung Windows carry the ENERGY STAR label with a U-Factor of .16. The lower the U-Factor, the higher the efficiency